two airport questions -Forwarded -Reply -Forwarded

Attached is some information on airport p2 I received from Elise Harrington=
.  Elise was a former P2 staff person within the Michigan Department of =
Environmental Quality that now works for the Michigan Department of =
Transportation in the Aeronautics Division.  She conducts environmental =
assessments at airports.

If you would like more information on the Michigan Airports Air Quality =
Study contact Wendy Fitzner at fitznerw@state.mi.us.

Carrie=20
--=_7027494C.FB9AF527