Leaking yard waste-trucks

Hello P2TECHers,

I have another question that I was hoping for some help with.  One of the counties in our regional network has been having a problem with leaking garbage trucks, which they use for the collection of yard debris and some other organic materials.  At some points in the year the material that is collected is quite wet, and leaks liquids.  Needless to say, these leaks are not the most pleasant smelling odor around, and the county has gotten some complaints from those who are in the liquid path.  I was wondering if there were any thoughts about how to prevent this, and still be able to collect and compost this material.  As always, all thoughts are quite welcome.

cmd