Info on Awards/Recognition P2 Programs -Reply

We just started a P2 Integration Award program for regulatory staff here in Michigan.  Our first award winners were announced for P2 week.  You can view the award program criteria and nomination form on our web site at www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p2week
The announcement of the winners is provided in both our EAD Bulletin and P2 Revue newsletter, also available for viewing on the web.

We also have a regulatory incenteive award program, that is slightly different, but is a governor's program, called Clean Corporate Citizen or C3.  That program providers permitting benefits and recognition to companies that have a P2 program, EMS and good compliance record.  We currently have awarded 7 C3 disignations and have another 4 or 5 applications in house.
You can view that program on the web under www.deq.state.mi.us/tas/c3review

Hope these help

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner