FOUND recyclable market prices

P2Tech:

Thanks to all who responded to my recent request for information for recycled
material market prices. I found the perfect source for this information and
thought I would pass it along: http://www.recycle.net/recycle/index.html

This site is an excellent resource for industrial recyclers, and includes up-
to-the-minute market prices of recycled materials. It also itemizes the
industrial grades, identifies benchmark materials, and discusses required
material preparation.

This is not a consumer recycling site, but is an excellent resource for others
needing recycling market information.

Mark Boylan
WASTREN, Inc
22 Executive Park Court