Re: Perc bans

You may want to call the EPA (202-260-2090; their operator)
and their Design for the Environment Program.  They have
been working on a pilot for wet cleaning for years and would
likely have information regarding which municipalities have
banned the use of perc.

Heidi Siegelbaum
O'Neill & Siegelbaum
wastenot@speakeasy.org