RE:

Oscar J. Valero (Oscar_J_Valero@[130.97.153.16]) asked, in part:

		> "I'm looking for P2 quotes to insert into my training and
resources guides"

Oscar --

Not sure what constitutes a "P2 quote" but an outstanding source of quotes
on just about any topic is http://www.starlingtech.com/quotes/search.html  I
use it often in preparing speeches and training materials.  I'd suggest
using the "Advanced Search" option and selecting all of the available
sources.

Some quotes about technology (some of which might be appropriate) from my
own files follow.   Hope this helps

Scott Butner
Pacific NW National Lab
rs_butner@pnl.gov

	Arthur C. Clarke, "Technology and the Future":
	     "The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go
beyond them into the impossible."

	Arthur C. Clarke, "Technology and the Future":
	     "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

	Popular Mechanics, March 1949:
	     "Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equpped with 18,000 vaccuum
tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000
vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons."

	Alan Kay:

	Gertrude Stein:
	     "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose
their common sense."
	Frank Zappa:
	     "Remember, Information is not knowledge; Knowledge is not
Wisdom; Wisdom is not truth; Truth is not beauty; Beauty is not love; Love
is not music; Music
	     is the best."