RE: Auto Salvage Yards

Broward Co, Fl has a document "Pollution Prevention and Best Management
Practices for Automobile and Other Salvage Facilities" on-line at
www.co.broward.fl.us/ppi02300.htm.

<<POLLUTION PREVENTION AND BEST MANAGEMENT PRAC..>>

More recently, the WA Department of Ecology has prepared a "Vehicle
Recycling Manual".  It can be found and downloaded at
http://www.wa.gov/ecology/hwtr/index.html .   Go about halfway down the page
and you will be able to open up the document in Adobe Acrobat.
<<Washington State Department of Ecology Hazard..>>

Those are the only two I have been able to find so far.  If you find any
more, please let me know about them.  Good luck on your project.

Barbara Minton, Hazardous Waste Technical Assistance
Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
700 SE Emigrant, Suite 330
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 278-4622,  FAX (541) 278-0168
minton.barbara@deq.state.or.us