Re: Auto Salvage Yards

The New York State Pollution Prevention Unit at the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has developed two documents for vehicle maintenance shops: "Environmental Compliance and Pollution Prevention Guide," and Environmental Self-Assessment of Vehicle Maintenance Shops. Information about obtaining them can be found at http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/pollution/p2pub.html .

At 02:35 PM 10/12/98 -0400, Anita Kugler wrote:
>I'm working with a team in Florida to develop pictorial BMPs for salvage
>yards, with photos of "do's" and "don'ts". Has anyone ever seen BMPs for
>salvage yards? I'd appreciate copies or info. Thanks.
>
>Anita Kugler

>Anita Kugler, Project Manager
>Florida Center for Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
>2207-D NW 13th Street, Gainesville, FL 32609
>(352) 392-6264 phone; (352) 846-0183 fax
>kuglera@grove.ufl.edu

Ronald E. Austin, Resource Educator
Cornell University Cooperative Extension
16 East 34th Street, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10016-4328
Tel: 212-340-2913, Fax: 212-340-2953
E-Mail: raustin@cce.cornell.edu