Petroleum Distillates - What's What?

This is the third and last request being sent to P2 tech listserve in early
October regarding P2 for auto repair and vehicle fleet maintenance . Thanks
for your responses to the first two.

Can anyone tell me of a definitive source for petroleum distillate
nomenclature? We are attempting to rank various spray-on products used in
auto repair and vehicle fleet maintenance according to the hazards posed by
their ingredients. Various products list different petroleum distillates on
their MSDS sheets. We need to definitively sort out what's what. Below are
the fractions we're interested in. We're sure some of these different terms
refer to basically the same refining cut or distillate (we've listed them
in what we suspect are roughly similar groups), but need to find a
reference source (person or manual) that is definitive on this
classification.

The specific questions revolve around the following ingredients:
     paraffin oil
     inhibited parafffin oil
     mineral seal oil
     (mineral oil)
     refined petroleum oil

     light aliphatic naphtha
     petroleum distillates naphtha
     aliphatic naphtha

     light aromatic naphtha

     petroleum distillates
     aliphatic petroleum distillates

     kerosene (Jet A)

     light aromatic naphtha

The most important question applies to the first group - are all of these
oils basically similar and are they basically the same as "mineral oil" ,
in ( ) above [e.g., NIOSH uses the terms "mineral oil" and "paraffinic oil"
interchangably].   This is important b/c the International Agency for
Research on Cancer has identified "mineral oil, untreated and mildly
treated" as a Human Carcinogen - which would certainly change our ranking
if "mineral seal oil", "paraffin oil", "inhibited paraffin oil" and
"refined petroleum oil" are all the same!

Thanks

Leif Magnuson
U.S. EPA Region IX P2 Program
75 Hawthorne St.