Re: Petroleum Distillates - What's What?

Contact the New Chemicals Program at EPA (OPPT). They review
all new industrial chemicals and the chemical inventory
section has chemical IDs through the Toxic Substances
Control Act (TSCA0 Inventory.  Most,  if not all of these
IDs are confidential under trade secret laws but they can
help you out procedurally.

Heidi Siegelbaum
O'Neill & Siegelbaum
Seattle, WA.