FW: Petroleum Distillates - What's What?

>  Dear Leif,

For this query, try the CRC (Chemical Rubber Comapny, I think) Handbook of
Chemistry and Physics, Chemical Abstract Numbers from the American Chemical
Society (www.asc.org), and/or Merck Index.

      Jo Anne Hollash
	PA DEP - OPPCA  		15th FL, RCSOB
	P. O. Box 8772			Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
	Voice   717-787-0121	Fax   717-783-2703
	E-mail  hollash.joanne@dep.state.pa.us