Adhesive Replacement

Hi,

I have a client that uses a heat cured structural adhesive (contains
several SARA 313 chemicals, such as Bisphenol A and a lead
compound) and an air dry adhesive (contains toluene and
methylenebis(phenylisocyante)) to attach power window hardward to
automotive sideglass.

I thought of recommending RTV Silicon Adhesive.  Does
anyone have information (or know where I can get info) regarding the
use of RTV Silicon Adhesive?  or how about another type of
non-hazardous adhesive.

In advance...Thank you.

Mike Reece

reeceml@obg.com