FW: Adhesive Replacement

Please review:  Kinney Shoe Corporation, Mfg. Division - Carlisle, Pa.
Go to the web site:
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/pollution_prevention.html
			CHOOSE Information / Success Stories / Kinney Shoe
Corporation, Mfg. Division - Carlisle, Pa
Perhaps some your client may find the information useful.

You may also wish to explore the DEP web page for other useful information
at:
			http://www.dep.state.pa.us   .
	Jo Anne Hollash
	PA DEP - OPPCA  		15th FL, RCSOB
	P. O. Box 8772			Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
	Voice   717-787-0121	Fax   717-783-2703
	E-mail  hollash.joanne@dep.state.pa.us