[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Info on "green certification" industry recognition programs
- Subject: Info on "green certification" industry recognition programs
- From: Jancie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:20:59 -0500
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Reply-To: Jancie <email@example.com>
The Pollution Prevention Assistance Division (P2AD) of the Georgia
Department of Natural Resources is requesting general information
regarding "green certification"-type industry recognition programs. We
are only seeking information from programs that have (at least) the
1. Ongoing certification of many companies, annually re-certified
(separate from one time per year governor's award programs).
2. Application process requires companies to set waste reduction goals
and submit figures of waste generated and amounts of waste reduced.
If your program involves the above criteria, please notify me at the
E-Mail address indicated below. I will then contact you to obtain
Thank you for your assistance.