Info on "green certification" industry recognition programs

The Pollution Prevention Assistance Division (P2AD) of the Georgia
Department of Natural Resources is requesting general information
regarding "green certification"-type industry recognition programs.  We
are only seeking information from programs that have (at least) the
following components:

1.  Ongoing certification of many companies, annually re-certified
(separate from one time per year governor's award programs).

2. Application process requires companies to set waste reduction goals
and submit figures of waste generated and amounts of waste reduced.

If your program involves the above criteria, please notify me at the
E-Mail address indicated below.  I will then contact you to obtain
further information.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

David Gipson