vermiculture and pollution prevention

Hi everyone

In a moment of madness I agreed to give a talk on how vermiculture and/or
other alternative treatment processes might be more "environmentally
friendly" than some more traditional ones, especially in wastewater
treatment applications. After thinking about it I am not so sure! Can
anyone help with any details  for any pollution prevention/cleaner
production option information around the wastewater treatment plant. These
would obviously depend on plant scale, type etc, but some pp work has
probably been carried out on treatment plants, somewhere, maybe using
alternative technologies.
Any Cleaner Production  data or internet locations for wastewater or other
end-of-pipe treatment processes would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Pagan

R Pagan
Email: r.pagan@mailbox.uq.edu.au