Follow-Up: Profitability Analysis for Cleaner Production

Hi!  Alert reader Kim Mihalik informs us that one of the zipped files for
the referenced software, "excelman.rtf",  is corrupted with the CAP virus.
He has alerted EPA but you should be sure to ALWAYS VIRUS-CHECK EVERYTHING
YOU DOWNLOAD BEFORE YOU RUN IT!  I don't know if this file is infected on
all three of the download sites i listed but be safe anyway.

as my jazz-playing friends like to remind me, always practice safe sax.

Burton Hamner
Adjunct Professor of Corporate Environmental Management
Asian Institute of Management, Manila Philippines
President, Hamner Associates, Inc.
Seattle, Washington
tel/fax: 206-789-5499
email:  bhamner@mindspring.com