Request for Process improvement ideas for a newspaper printing

company
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Dear P2-Techs,

I am going to perform an assessment for a newspaper printing facility in
Gainesville, FL.

I will be looking out for improvement measures in the area of energy
conservation, waste minimization and productivity improvement.

I will appreciate if you can provide me some information or sources of
information that I can look out for, in order to perform a good assessment
for the client.

Thanks,
Rex S Arul

REX S ARUL                     TEAM LEADER
2337 SW ARCHER RD APT #112     INDUSTRIAL ASSESSMENT CENTER
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608          P.O BOX 116595, 303 WEIL HALL
                               DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL & SYSTEMS ENGG
                               UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, GAINESVILLE FL 32611
PHONE:(352) 335-3536           Office - (352) 392-7690
E-MAIL:rexarul@ufl.edu         Office - eadc_or9@ise.ufl.edu
       rexarul@grove.ufl.edu   Office Fax - (352) 392-0867