Obtaining resources about Construction and Autobody industries

As part of the Montana State University Extension Service, the Peaks to
Prairies Pollution Prevention (P2) Information Center serves the EPA Region
8 area and is one of nine Centers networked nationally to form the
Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange (P2Rx).  One of P2Rx's goals is to
mobilize regional Centers as "first-stop shopping" clearinghouses for P2
resources, information, and contacts for specific sectors.  Recently, the
Peaks to Prairies Center was designated to oversee coordination of
information for the construction and autobody sectors.

Therefore, we are currently in the process of gathering materials and
resources dealing with both the construction and autobody industries as
they pertain to P2.  We are not limiting our intial search for resources.
Once gathered, resources will be used to quickly and conveniently provide
state and local technical assistance programs with access to high quality
information nationwide.

If you have bibliographies of resources, or if you have produced such
resources, we would appreciate obtaining complimentary copies.  If you do
not have resources available, do you know of other organizations that
might?  Construction and autobody resources can be in a variety of formats
including: books, videos, publications, posters, websites,
train-the-trainer programs, etc.

The Peaks to Prairies Center desires to collect this information in as
timely a manner as possible.  For this reason, if you do have pertinent
resources available, please send them by December 18, 1998.  If this date
will not work for you, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks everyone,

Kevin McMindes

Kevin McMindes
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box  173580                          (888) MSU-6872 (toll free in MT)
Bozeman, MT  59717-3580         (406) 994-3451
Fax: (406) 994-5417                   E-mail: mcmindes@montana.edu

Peaks to Prairies Center:  http://www.montana.edu/wwwpeaks
Healthy Indoor Air for America's Homes:  http://www.montana.edu/wwwcxair