Antifreeze Recycling Filters -Reply

Sandy:

We haven't done any studies but what we have found out is that when a
generator  performs a TCLP it usually will not fail if the anti-freeze has
not previously been recycled a few times.  In other words if the
anti-freeze was new when put into the vehicle, it usually will not fail
TCLP when tested for disposal.

I have been told by that if the anti-freeze is filtered a few times and
reused and not distilled that it may fail a TCLP for lead due to the metals
build up.  The filtering is usually done for fleet services.