Janitorial P2 Project

We are working on a janitorial pollution prevention project that is
sponsored EPA Region IX in the San Francisco area.  In one of our tasks
we are evaluating the frequency of accidental chemical exposures that
affect janitorial workers.

Here is our question:

Do you have any OSHA, workers' compensation, or other data about
chemical-related accidents involving janitors?

These data might be listed under SIC Code 7349 for janitorial
contractors, and under a variety of SIC Codes for janitors who are
employees of a facility.

We are also interested in URLs that you can suggest for web sites like
http://www.osha.gov/ that have these kinds of data.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thomas Barron, PE
P2 Consultant