p2 and food processing

Hello P2Tech-sters!

As one of our sector focuses, PPRC is collecting any and all leads to information on P2 in the food processing industry.  We immediately thought that one of the best places to start would be with all the smart folks on this list serve.  So, with that in mind, any information/leads in the following areas would be greatly appreciated:
* Internet resources
* Contact names/numbers
* Publications, Fact Sheets, Workbooks, Case Studies
* Research Project Summaries
* Events
* Technical and Regulatory Information Links  (agencies, trade associations, research institutions, non-profits, consultants, vendors)
* or any other resources

Please note:  we are looking at food processing, not production (or agricultural issues).

We are in the midst of checking the archives, so if you have posted anything that may be found there, we will track it down.  Please forward all other leads (before mid-December, if possible) to:  Cathy Buller, Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center, e-mail cbuller@pprc.org.  Many thanks!  (Of course, any other leads given to us after that date is fine, but timeliness will earn you extra thanks from our end.)

Thanks again!

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165