	From:  Catherine Dickerson[SMTP:cdickerson@pprc.org]
	Sent:  Thursday, 3 December 1998 6:56
	To:  'p2tech'
	Cc:  Cathy Buller
	Subject:  p2 and food processing

	Hello P2Tech-sters!

	As one of our sector focuses, PPRC is collecting any and all leads
to information on P2 in the food processing industry.  We immediately
thought that one of the best places to start would be with all the smart
folks on this list serve.  So, with that in mind, any information/leads in
the following areas would be greatly appreciated:
	* Internet resources
	* Contact names/numbers
	* Publications, Fact Sheets, Workbooks, Case Studies
	* Research Project Summaries
	* Events
	* Technical and Regulatory Information Links  (agencies, trade
associations, research institutions, non-profits, consultants, vendors)
	* or any other resources

	Please note:  we are looking at food processing, not production (or
agricultural issues).

	We are in the midst of checking the archives, so if you have posted
anything that may be found there, we will track it down.  Please forward all
other leads (before mid-December, if possible) to:  Cathy Buller, Pacific NW
Pollution Prevention Resource Center, e-mail cbuller@pprc.org.  Many thanks!
(Of course, any other leads given to us after that date is fine, but
timeliness will earn you extra thanks from our end.)

	Thanks again!

	cmd

	~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
	Catherine M. Dickerson
	Technical Lead
	Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
	1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
	Seattle, WA 98101
	Phone: 206-223-1151
	FAX: 206-223-1165