RE: Looking for contacts - Cleaner Production Tecnology/Management Prac.

Some Applied Technologies that can be used to prevent pollution in the
electronics and plastics industry are: Microwave, UV, laser, waterjet, and
infrared.  Manuals describing these technologies as they relate to P2 may be
found on our web site publications page:

www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/publish.htm

If anyone is interested in the potential of a specific application, feel
free to call me.

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Process & Prevention Services, Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA P&PS HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm