[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: p2 and food processing

Catherine - you may want to contact the Dept. of Biological and
Agricultural Engineering at the University of Georgia.  They are one of
our university partners, and have done quite a bit of assessment work
with food processors.  They have also sponsored some P2 for food
processors training sessions, and could probably get you a copy of the
materials from the training.  They may have some information on the web
under http://www.bae.uga.edu  or contact Tom Adams or Bobby Tyson at
(706) 542-1653.

Jancie Hatcher
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.