p2 and food processing -Reply

Below are two more online resources you may want to check out:

MnTAP, Commercial Food Production; Source Reduction and
Management Alternatives, www.umn.edu/mntap/p2/food/fs76-r17.htm

NJTAP Info Pages, Food and Kindred Products:  P2 and Waste
Minimization Techniques, www.njit.edu/njtap/info.htm#gen

Kevin Greene
Illinois EPA
epa8603@epa.state.il.us

>>> "Catherine Dickerson" <cdickerson@pprc.org> 12/02/98 03:26pm

Hello P2Tech-sters!

As one of our sector focuses, PPRC is collecting any and all leads to
information on P2 in the food processing industry.  We immediately
thought that one of the best places to start would be with all the smart
folks on this list serve.  So, with that in mind, any information/leads in the
following areas would be greatly appreciated:
* Internet resources
* Contact names/numbers
* Publications, Fact Sheets, Workbooks, Case Studies
* Research Project Summaries
* Events
* Technical and Regulatory Information Links  (agencies, trade
associations, research institutions, non-profits, consultants, vendors)
* or any other resources

Please note:  we are looking at food processing, not production (or
agricultural issues).

We are in the midst of checking the archives, so if you have posted
anything that may be found there, we will track it down.  Please
forward all other leads (before mid-December, if possible) to:  Cathy
Buller, Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center, e-mail
cbuller@pprc.org.  Many thanks!  (Of course, any other leads given to
us after that date is fine, but timeliness will earn you extra thanks from
our end.)

Thanks again!

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165