[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
two questions, pertaining to wood and cleaning
- Subject: two questions, pertaining to wood and cleaning
- From: "Catherine Dickerson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:47:38 -0800
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Reply-To: "Catherine Dickerson" <email@example.com>
I have two areas that I am looking into for our region. Without any further ado, I'd appreciate it if you can send me any information on:
1) alternatives to halogenated solvent cleaning (i.e. case studies), for metal cleaning
2) P2 for small wood coaters (e.g. cabinet making shops).
I've already gone through the archives, so please don't repost if you've already done it (just trying to save you some time and effort). Thanks in advance for all your help! Enjoy the rest of your week.