[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Foundry Waste
- From: "Richard Illig (717) 327-3568" <ILLIG.RICHARD@a1.pader.gov>
- Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 06:40:11 -0400 (EDT)
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Posting-Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 06:54:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: "Richard Illig (717) 327-3568" <ILLIG.RICHARD@a1.pader.gov>
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: C271ZXRK9VEAY
Was searching for information on the SONOPEROXONE PROCESS.
1) Can anyone give me some basic and accurate information about
the process? References sources? (I will be looking on the net.)
2) I'm told (at least) two foundries have employed this system.
Would anyone be aware of company names, contacts #'s, etc.?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
717 (new area code as of 12/7...570) 327-3568
fax: 717 (570)-327-3565