EMS for Farmers

Thanks for such a great response on EMS in the agriculture field!  It looks like the area is ripe for lots of new initiatives.  Since lots of people responded to me directly rather than through the listserve, I thought I would attach their responses to this email and send it to the listserve.  If you would like to hear about Michigan's P2 agriculture directions the contact is Terri Novak.  Her email is:  novaktl@state.mi.us

Wendy

FARMERS.DOC