-------------------------Original Message------------------------------
From: Martha Arosemena [mailto:MAROSEME@tnrcc.state.tx.us]	Sent:
Thursday, November 19, 1998 9:29 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net					Subject:
arsenic and tanneries

Hi!  I'm looking for P2 options for tanneries, particularly ways to reduce
the amount of arsenic discharged to wastewater treatment systems.  Any leads
to  good sources or sites would be much appreciated!

Martha Arosemena				Texas Natural Resource
Conservation Commission
Office of Pollution Prevention & Recycling, MC112	P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX  78711-3087
phone: 512/239-3185	fax: 512/239-3165