Re: Data Visualization in Design for Environment/Enviro Conscious Des ign& Manufacturing?

Would the schemes for designing substitute materials count?  I'm talking
about the ones that plot chemical characteristics on various axes and build
compounds using structure-based activity relationships or group contribution
theory, adding functional groups until the compound has properties that are
within desired limits.  This would be hard for most people to visualize in
more than three dimensions (three characteristics), but it might be an
interesting microscale example.  The material I have on this is from K.
Joback at Molecular Knowledge Systems and it's from 1992, surely there is
something more recent out there than that.

Happy holidays, all.  Are we not in for any seasonally appropriate rhyming
parodies this year, Scot?

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264