RE: P2 and the Y2K "Bug"

One example:  A company tested its software and found it could not get into
its building.  A computer controlled its entry and even the president-CEO
did not have a key to the building.  Not a major glitch, but an example.

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Process & Prevention Services, Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA P&PS HomePage  www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm