RE: P2 and the Y2K "Bug" (examples)

We have received a lot of interest on how the Y2K problem will affect P2
and our members. Is there anybody not affected by this putative or
disastrous little "bug"?
As a result we are looking to set up at least one break out session at the
NPPR 1999 Spring conference in Washington.  If you are interested in
presenting or know of someone who might be, please note that the call for
speakers for the conference is due in to NPPR January 12, 1999.

Gerry Poje from the U.S Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation board will
be addressing the topic at the Mid Atlantic Conference in Baltimore January
20-21.

If you need more info, please e-mail Michele (michelerusso@compuserve.com)
or me.

Thanks,