RE: Codes of Practices

Deb,

----------
The Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention is collecting Codes of
Practices and BMPs for several sectors.  These sectors include:

4.  Small Breweries (including micro, brew-pubs, U-brews)

You might get some information from:  "POTW Pollution Prevention Project," prepared for ORDEQ and OR Association of Clean Water Agencies, DEQ Contract #67-96, September 1996, pepared by Pollution Prevention Management Company.  Chapter 3 deals with microbreweries.  I don't know how applicable the information is to what you are looking for, but it looks like it may be a good start.  If you can't track down the document, let me know and I'll see if I can get you a copy.

cmd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catherine M. Dickerson
Technical Lead
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 650
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-223-1151
FAX: 206-223-1165