From: Francesco Parisi [mailto:fparisi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 1998 10:34 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: self cleaning toilette

Hello Everybody,

I am looking for a bit of information, an address, anything about an
enviroment's friendly self cleaning toilette.
I would like to know whether tecnology allowes us to install on trains
self cleaning toilettes.
This is not easy 'cause on a train you cannot room too large quantities
of water, while lots of people use wc.
It must also be cheap, easy to maintain, though..... a miracle!
Thanks to anyone and particulary to those who can give me a trace.

                                Francesco

Francesco Parisi
TAV (High Speed Train)
phone 39-347-6004939