Re: Revolving Loan Fund

Kenneth,

The Nebraska Energy Office has used NDEQ funds in its ClimateWise loan
program - which can be used to purchase equipment that implements P2.
Contact John Osterman, who set it up, at 402-471-2867  He's operated the
program for a couple of years - an is in the process of revising it, I
think.  Now is a good time to contact him.

You might also want to contact Jack Ruff at the Department of Economic
Development.  He's carved out a small portion of CDBG (Community
Development Block Grant) funds that can be used to purchase equipment
that, when installed, increases productivity (less waste/unit
produced??).  There are strings, of course - the grant is conditional on
tying profits back to employee pay  -  and as far as I know it has not
yet been used - but it's another model for those interested in
identifying value worthy of public sector participation....  Jack is
available at 402-472-3111

Tell them both happy holidays for me.

ry

--