Tax Credits for P2

Hello Folks--

First I'd like to say thanks for all the info regarding dishes vs.
disposable utensils.  Keep 'em coming!

Now, I'd like to ask another question.  I have been asked to look for other
states that have tax credits for
p2 activities, like recycling, equipment purchasing, product substitution,
process modification, etc.  What are the limits of those credits, and how is
it working.  If anyone has any info, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I need the
info by Monday, Dec. 21st (I know, great timing isn't it).  So, if anyone
can point me in the right direction for websites, documents, magazine
articles, or inhouse experts, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks very much!

Rusty

*	Rusty Harris-Bishop
*	NC Division of Pollution Prevention
	& Environmental Assistance