Tax Credits for P2 -Reply

The State of Texas has a property tax exemption for property that a facility installs in response to an environmental rule, regulation, or law.   Details on the program, application forms, the predetermined equipment list, and the guidance manual  can be found under the Proposition 2 links at:

http://www.tnrcc.state.tx.us/exec/chiefeng/index.html

Thanks
Th*mas

>>> Rusty Harris-Bishop <Rusty_Harris-Bishop@p2pays.org> 12/17/98 01:36pm >>>
Hello Folks--

First I'd like to say thanks for all the info regarding dishes vs.
disposable utensils.  Keep 'em coming!

Now, I'd like to ask another question.  I have been asked to look for other
states that have tax credits for
p2 activities, like recycling, equipment purchasing, product substitution,
process modification, etc.  What are the limits of those credits, and how is
it working.  If anyone has any info, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I need the
info by Monday, Dec. 21st (I know, great timing isn't it).  So, if anyone
can point me in the right direction for websites, documents, magazine
articles, or inhouse experts, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks very much!

Rusty

*	Rusty Harris-Bishop
*	NC Division of Pollution Prevention
	& Environmental Assistance