NAS 411

Hello, ISO 14000 gurus:

Do you know a quick site from which to download the National Aerospace
Standard (NAS) 411?  It is supposed to be similar to ISO 14000, but for
defense types.   I think the standard originated from the Aerospace
Industry Association, kind of in retaliation to ISO 14000.  I don't know
who claims it now except Lockeed-Martin is heavily invested in promoting
it above all others.

Can you help?  please reply to both email addresses.

Regards,

ry
--

Richard Yoder, PE      	        __o