Subject: NAS 411
Author:  "Richard Yoder  PE" <NBDC-NICS@navix.net> at INTERNET
Date:    12/18/98 9:13 AM

Hello, ISO 14000 gurus:

Do you know a quick site from which to download the National Aerospace
Standard (NAS) 411?  It is supposed to be similar to ISO 14000, but for
defense types.   I think the standard originated from the Aerospace
Industry Association, kind of in retaliation to ISO 14000.  I don't know
who claims it now except Lockeed-Martin is heavily invested in promoting
it above all others.

Can you help?  please reply to both email addresses.

Regards,

ry
--

Richard Yoder, PE                      __o
Nebraska MEP/NBDC             _~\<,_
1135 M St.   Ste. 200        (*)/ (*)
Lincoln, NE 68508-2124

ryoder@unomaha.edu  vox 402/472-1183; fax 402/472-3363