Listed wastes--check it twice

I recently had a call from a northern operation.  They typically have a large increase in production this time of year, resulting in enormous discharges of:

-solid waste, in the form of brightly colored paper
-VOC emissions, from their  wooden horse painting operation,
-nonpoint discharge from the reindeer feedlot
-occasional coal, stick and ashes which they dispose of in *naughty peoples* houses

After a brief discussion it became apparent that they hadn't changed their business since the 1800's---they were operating under a Grandfather Claus.
Unfortunately, they are out of our state, and with our travel budget they may as well be on the North Pole.  Can anyone provide suggestions for this site?