RE: P2 Opportunities For Used Oil Handlers

Our web site has a number of references on the topic of used oil and many of
the factsheets are on line in full text. Go to http://wrrc.p2pays.org, click
on search databases, then click on RLIBY. We'll be glad to send a copy of
any references not online.

John Calcagni
Waste Reduction Resource Center
PO Box 29569