MWF coolant recycling

Does anyone have any case study info.
on businesses that have used ultrafiltration
to recycle full synthetic metal working coolants
and achieve near zero coolant discharge?
We (state and SBDC) are working with mfg. that
is looking at UF to strip coolant for disposal, and
we would like to see them go to total recycling instead
(makes better sense and sen$e)!
PS I cannot seem to access the P2 archives with any
of the web addresses given in a 1/97 P2 Tech e:mail,
anyone have current site addresses handy?
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance for Business,Program Director
PO Box 422
Randolph, VT 05060
802-728-1423
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu