Re: FW: Dirty Mop Water

What happened to prevention?  If the material did NOT LEAK it would not
need to be cleaned up.  The coolant is best used to cool parts not to
lubricate the floor.  Let's hear instead from shops practicing Poka-Yoke
and PREVENTING the spills and leaks, not cleaning them up after the fact
and worring about disposing the squeege residues or the mop water.  I am
sure Ralph Cooper would agree with this.

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
P.O. Box 1333