Re: TRI Chemicals

Neil:

In another attempt to read your mind -- perhaps you were thinking about the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts that recently organized its TURA list
(comprised of SARA and CERCLA chemicals) into three categories based on
environmental, public health, and worker saftey issues.  Contact Karen
Thomas at TUR( (978-934-3275) for more details.

Fondly,

Karnac

(just kidding)

Tim Greiner