Odor prevention at a waste water lift station

 A FL water utility treatment plant was able to shut down the odor
collection system and scrubbers in their sludge handling building (they
dewater their sludge with a filter press before sending it to a
composting facility).  Apparently, they began adding a chemical called
ODORPHOS at their pumping stations.  It removes or ties up sulfur in the
wastewater----thus allowing the facility to back off on their odor
control measures.
   I don't have any details on the chemical, so I don't know of the
risks involved with it (phosphorus concerns would be a good guess).  The
water utility company is:

 Palm Beach County Water Utilities
 2065 Prairie Rd
 West Palm Beach, FL 33406