Re: Site Visits

Bob - although we are certainly not doing it to the extent that you are, we have
definitely done work with some Georgia companies in the facilitative mode that
you describe. Particularly with some of our larger clients, we have had some good
long-term success with having a P2 engineer involved with the company's Kaizen
teams, quality teams, environmental team, or whatever their particular term for
it is.

Jancie Hatcher
Information Manager
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.