RE: Regarding Wood waste

RCRA exempts such hazardous materials under conditions listed in Part
261.4(b)(9).  Check this regulation, but probably the logs could be marketed
or handled through an industrial materials exchange.  Such exchanges can be
found on the internet at sites like
http://www.recycle.net/recycle/exch/index.html

	"As a man begins to live more seriously within, he begins to live
more simply without."
	--Ralph Waldo Emerson

	Judy Kennedy
	Washington State Dept. of Ecology (http://www.wa.gov/ecology)