RE: Regarding Wood waste

You can view our Best Management Practices document for pressure wood
treaters on our website at
http://www.wa.gov/ecology/hwtr/hwtrpubs/98-409.pdf
(Must be read with Acrobat Reader)

"As a man begins to live more seriously within, he begins to live more
simply without."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Judy Kennedy
Washington State Dept. of Ecology (http://www.wa.gov/ecology)