No Subject

p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Search information on industrial process to
synthesis aspirin
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Dear All,
I would be very grateful if you could send me any information on the
industrial process used to synthesis the aspirin (salicylic acid) :
What type of equipment is used (centrifuge, vacuum pump) to reduce the
phenol in the waste water ?
What is the yields of technical salicylic acid ?
What the amount of phenol in the waste water ?
What are the raw material ?
It would be great if anyone know this process and particularly the best
way to reduce the phenol in the waste water. Please let me know if you
have any questions. I can be contacted at the following e-mail address :
a.tessier@bceom.fr
Anne TESSIER
P2 Tech listserves