Re: Toxic/Hazardous Chemicals Substitutions

>Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:25:09 -0500 (EST)
>To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
>From: "Denis Begin" <denis.begin@UMontreal.CA>
>Subject: Re: Toxic/Hazardous Chemicals Substitutions
>Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
>
>>P2Techers:
>>
>>I'm looking for sites/information/resouces on toxic and hazardous chemical
>>substitutions. Any lead will be appreciated.
>>
>>Elling Myklebust
>>
>>Phone: 303-216-0848
>>Fax: 303-216-0833
>>E-mail: info@lightcomm.com

Hi Elling,

Many of us are trying to make as much information avsailable on the web as
possible. A site that has a substantial database of good sites is P2Gems.
The address is in my signature below.

Good luck!  You can always post a specific question on this list.

Janet Clark <clarkjan@turi.org>
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346, Fax 978-934-3050
http://www.turi.org
http://www.turi.org/P2GEMS
http://cleaning.org
And a new web site to check out for pvc- and mercury-free hospitals:
http://www.uml.edu/centers/LCSP/hospitals